Epson BrightLink 710Ui
The world’s first 3LCD ultra-short throw interactive laser display.
Epson BrightLink 710Ui Laser Interactive Display Projector
Get a Quote!
Experience the future of classroom display technology with the BrightLink 710Ui ultra short-throw interactive laser display. Unite teachers, students and technology in a seamless, digital, collaborative learning experience. The BrightLink 710Ui features 4,000 lumens of color/white brightness and Full HD WUXGA resolution for vivid, larger-than-life images up to 100" diagonal. Powered by breakthrough laser technology, the BrightLink 710Ui delivers a laser light source that lasts up to 20,000 hours. And, it offers higher a contrast ratio for stunning images with deep blacks, plus Instant ON/OFF to achieve maximum brightness within seconds.
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 4,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness1
- Breakthrough laser technology — features a laser light source that lasts up to 20,000 hours2; plus, get higher image contrast and Instant ON/OFF
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100" diagonal — optimal readability from anywhere in the room; 2x the interactive space of a 70" flat panel
- Pen- and touch-based interactivity — allows up to eight users to draw, share and collaborate at once, with six points of touch plus two pens
- Enhanced wireless display technology — connect up to 50 Chromebook™, Mac®, PC, iOS® and Android™ devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection™3 (wireless module sold separately)
- Two-way content sharing — teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; students can make notes and send their work back to the projector3
- Includes 1-year subscription and support for SMART Learning Suite — SMART Notebook®, SMART amp™, SMART lab™, SMART Learning Suite Online and more
- DuoLink — install two BrightLink displays side-by-side to create one seamless interactive surface up to 177" diagonal4
- Remarkable color accuracy — High Color Brightness5 and wide Color Gamut6 with Epson®
What's In The Box:
- BrightLink 710Ui ultra short-throw interactive laser display
- Wall mount
- Mount template sheet
- Installation manual
- Finger-touch module
- Touch module mounting bracket
- Touch module cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Power cable
- USB A/B cable
- Electronic user manual
- Projector remote control
- (2) Interactive pens
- (2) AA batteries (for interactive pens) plus battery charger
- (2) AA batteries (for remote)
- SMART Learning Suite redemption code
1920 x 1200 Full HD widescreen resolution
Laser Light Source
Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate for up to 20,000 hours virtually maintenance free.
Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
Touch, draw, select and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures
Wirelessly project from PC, MAC, Chromebook, iOS, and Android devices - Connect and manage up to 50 devices simultaneously.
|Projection System||3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Projection Method||Ceiling / wall mount / table mount|
|Driving Method||Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|Pixel Number||2,304,000 dots (1920 x 1200) x 3|
|Color Brightness (Color Light Output)||4,000 lumens|
|White Brightness (White Light Output)||4,000 lumens|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|Throw Ratio Range||0.22 – 0.37 (16:10), 0.33 – 0.44 (4:3), 0.27 – 0.37 (16:9)|
|Size (projected distance)||70.4" – 100" (16:10)|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ± 3 degrees, Horizontal: ± 3 degrees|
|USB Plug 'n Play'||Mac OS X® 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/macOS® 10.12.x
Windows Vista®/Windows 7/ Windows 8/Windows 10
|Contrast Ratio||Up to 2,500,000:1|
|Color Reproduction||Up to 1 billion colors|
|Light Source Life||20,000 hours (Normal); 30,000 (Extended)|
Download the Epson BrightLink 710Ui Portable Projectors Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!